Sunday, October 11, 2009

Yep... I'm still alive...

I know it has been ages since I posted anything. So let me try to catch everyone up on the basics...

1- James has gone MIA...(Please dont say I told you so...) I am not sure what happened except I have not heard from him since about 10 mins before he was to board a plane in Istanbul heading to New York and then here in Ga. I truly don't know if he is dead or alive, or if he was just the greatest illusion ever, but I knew going into the relationship that one of the possible outcomes would be that he wouldn't show up at some point. I am really okay with everything.... Now I know why I have been through so many different endings to my different loves... However, I will never give up hope that God may yet still send me a miracle and that would be a man (alive and breathing) who will love me unconditionally for the rest of my life... Anything other than that will just be icing on the cake... I think I am a good person and deserve to be loved deeply by someone....

2- A week before James' expected arrival, I was diagnosed with a huge hernia...However, the doc says it was probably caused by my weight loss (as of today that is a total of 54 pounds) and since I am not done yet, he doesn't want to operate on it. Also, the expected recovery time will be about 6 weeks and I don't have 6 weeks of free time to give to this problem at the moment.

3- A week after James was supposed to be here, I got word from my landlady that she had intentions of selling her house and I needed to move..... in 5 days!!! Well, with the help of Jimmy, Tabi and a volunteer/good friend who had an 18 foot trailer, I did it... I am now regally installed in the "spare?" bedroom at Jimmy's house for the time being...

4- I keep getting impressions that something phenomenal is just around the corner for me in my life... I am not sure if it is a new love, a new job or a new place to live that is not in Tifton... I have been thinking seriously recently about where I might like to move to maybe this summer....Too long to go into the reasons why here, but I really have no reason not to think about things such as these...

Stay tuned.. more episodes later from the "boring life of Susan..."