Saturday, August 8, 2009

One of those rare days...

Today, I have had the luxury of doing absolutely nothing if I chose not to! However, I did do my laundry... all two small loads, my dishes...all 18 pieces of unwashed miscellaneous dishes used this week, and gave Lacey a bath...probably the last one she will get between now and December break. I didn't make it to bed at my regular hour yesterday... I actually feel asleep at 6:00 on my love seat and in my school clothes... I did stay awake from 8:30 till around 10 and then was back in bed... Such ended the first week of school! Today, James surprised me by leaving early from his work site and getting online about two hours earlier than he normally can. We were able to talk on IM for quite a while which was really nice. Because of the 7 hour time difference, it is difficult to get a time when either he or I are not sleepy and ready to go to bed. He is getting worn out after over three months working 12-15 hours a day/7 days a week and is really ready for a break. We are waiting on the company in New York for paperwork and second installment of funds and then he can come back here for a well deserved break. The best part is that we actually get to meet in person! Quite frankly, since my summer was consumed with classes and getting ready for the upcoming year, I could use a break too! I am learning to be grateful for the little things in life. The power of prayer and tithing is working miracles in the lives of my children and I am praying that some of that spills over into my life at the moment. Limbo is not a place I like to linger long... Till later..

No comments: