Sunday, August 16, 2009

Realizations

This weekend has been a series of realizations...
My parents are getting older...
My "free" weekends have officially ended
My classroom is too close to the nurse's office at school
No matter how hard a person tries, there is no way everyone is going to be happy by a decision made
The decisions we make when we are younger really do have a lasting affect on those we love.
No matter how close you are to someone, there are things about them you never really know bother them.
It is impossible to describe an abstract feeling to someone who has no idea of that feeling.
I wish that physically not feeling good were not so closely related to mentally not feeling good...
I wish there were less people in the world who judge and more who love unconditionally

No comments: